In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N off-road replacement air filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude. Generally, no jet changes are required with just a K&N filter element. K&N replacement air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent filtration.
- Engineered to provide increased horsepower and acceleration
- Designed for quick foam or filter servicing after initial install
- Specifically designed with special media and dry foam insert for maximum off-road protection
- Developed to run without the foam for increased track performance or with the foam for a boost in filter endurance on the trails
- Fits directly into the OEM airbox with application-specific sealing ensuring a precise fit
- Unoiled foam pre-filter is easy to clean and re-use
- Filter element is pre-oiled and ready to ride
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Height: 37mm
- Outside Length: 195mm
- Outside Width: 189mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 24ml